Solved: Will my stimulus money come directly to my account...

Will my stimulus money come directly to my account or go thru the turbo tax account?

No, the fees being withheld from your refund will have no bearing on the direct deposit account for the stimulus check. Your refund will be deposited in the same bank account that was used for your direct deposit.

It depends on what bank account is on record with the IRS. There will be a resource soon from the IRS to report direct deposit account details. 

If you are referring to the GreenDot Visa Debit Card program, please check these references for further updates as the situation continues to unfold:

1. TurboTax COVID-19 Site 
  2. How are my taxes affected by COVID-19? 
  3. What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimulus package?
  4. IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief

@pghremodeler

My federal refund actually came to my account from a Turbo Tax Products account because my filing fees were paid from my refund and then the balance was forwarded to my bank account.  I  just wondered if that would affect the stimulus payment.