Wife passed in Jan 2017 I got a 1099c in on her only what do i do with 1099c for taxes, she only got one month of SSI as income our filling is married filling jointly?

this is my wife debt only she has no estate. so can I not add this on out taxes as income sent this exceed her income for 2017.

I am sorry for your loss.  You do not need to report any information from the 1099-C issued in your spouse's name. If she had an estate, the estate would be responsible for paying the tax on the income. In the absence of an estate, you do not need to report anything.