turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why won't turbo tax send the accurate corrected AGI that I input when fixing my rejected AGI? I have sent in a corrected one 3 times

Everytime I go back in to "correct" it again through "fix my" it specially state the "IRS rejected" so and so amount. The amount that is stated rejected shows the original AGI I entered in error...after 3 times of trying to update it with the CORRECT AGI it is STILL being rejected for the "AGI" amount I entered originally...as if it is NOT updating the changed AGI
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Why won't turbo tax send the accurate corrected AGI that I input when fixing my rejected AGI? I have sent in a corrected one 3 times

Last year we did not efile  and I failed to put the PIN numbers on the return.  Could that be the problem?

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@Jaroszyk82 Usually inputting 0 as your AGI if you did not file a prior year's tax return will work. If your tax return is constantly getting rejected due to your AGI, you will need to print and mail your tax return. You can follow the directions in this TurboTax FAQ to do so.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies