falvina

. Why will Turbo Tax not allow me to pay the $20. filing fee with my credit card?

I am trying to file Fed and State taxes I have completed using Turbo Tax software. I get to the page where I want to pay the $20. fee with credit card and it will not advance me to the next screen so that I can do this. Help
falvina

I am not a "new member". I have used Turbo Tax and it's online website for several consecutive years.

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You may need to clear your cache and cookies. Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and try entering your information again. You may also want to change browsers, for example, if you are using Chrome, try switching to Firefox.