reva19782002

Why is my refund so much less this year than last year and my son was in my home with me all last year in 2020?

You have provided no details about your son so we cannot tell if you should be getting any sort of credits for claiming him as a dependent.   Provide some information---how old was he at the end of 2020?   Was he a full-time student?   Did he have any income of his own?  How much?  Was your own income the same--or about the same  -- as your 2019 income?   

reva19782002

He was 18 at the end of last year but he didnt start working until 11/2020. I supported him 10 months of 2020 he stays in the home with me