Solved: Why does Turbo Tax display my ex-husband on all qu...

niltse

Why does Turbo Tax display my ex-husband on all questions (i.e. "Did you and John hire a live-in nanny?") even though I am marked divorced and have been since 2019?

I can see my status is correctly marked divorced-- But I cannot actually speak to his half of these issues and feel uncomfortable answering the questions as they're phrased.

macuser_22
Intuit Approved!

You cannot remove an ex spouse from an account that was previously joint.   You need to start a NEW account with a new ID and password with just your information and abandon the old account. 

macuser_22
Intuit Approved!

niltse

Welp, that's a bummer since it was my account for years beforehand. C'est la vie. Thanks so much for the speedy reply!