van-elburg

Why do you say that I have one free State eFile but then when I finish my return and try to submit it you require I pay $24.99?

Does it occur to Turbo Tax management that when you say filing one State tax is FREE that your customers assume that includes preparation and submission.  Don't you think it is obvious that many of your customers are confused on this issue? Don't you think you should clarify this.

Kat

The "free" state you're referring to is the state tax preparation program.  The $24.99 fee you're referring to is the cost for e-filing your state return.  You can avoid that fee by choosing to print and mail your state tax return.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat