catalog

Why can't I receive a verification code to eFile when I have had this email for more than 10 years and had no trouble using it in the past?

I have been trying for 2 days now and never receive an email.  There is nothing wrong with my email provider and this has always been my email with turbo tax.  Is it just this crappy 2020 version?  Have had all kinds of glitches
CarissaM

Please check your junk/spam folder, as sometimes the email gets filtered out. Also, you can search Intuit within your email to locate the verification email. 

If you are still not receiving the email, please click here to contact customer service. 

Storm_Angelus

Try that again? I'm having the problem that I'm trying to verify my email and by the time the darn email arrives, THE CODE IS NO GOOD ANYMORE. I'd like to finish filing my taxes and have this dang stress off my back, please! And NO the thingy is NOT IN THE CORNER OF THIS PAGE. I want some **bleep** help and I'm sick and tired of waiting for this email to come in!

AshleyLO

@Storm_Angelus If you haven't already, please view the following TurboTax FAQ for some possible resolutions to this issue: What if I'm having trouble with my filing verification code?

If none of these suggestions work, please call in so that one of our live representatives can further assist you: Contact TurboTax