Gwen2413

Why can't I file my taxes tonight?

I talked to turbo tax yesterday and they said I can file tonight but it won't let me
Kat

Why can't I file my taxes tonight?

@Gwen2413 Are you still unable to e-file?  I received an email yesterday stating that TurboTax has opened e-filing.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Gwen2413

Why can't I file my taxes tonight?

• I could only file some of it not all forms could be efiled!

Why can't I file my taxes tonight?

What do you mean you could only file some of it?  What didn't get filed?  Your state return?  You have to enter ALL your income on the same return.  Did you leave some out?

Gwen2413

Why can't I file my taxes tonight?

It wouldn't let me file s form 7202 I have to mail that in

Kat

Why can't I file my taxes tonight?

@Gwen2413 That's the case in the filing of some specific forms.  Some just require mailing and cannot be e-filed.  And it's so early in the filing season (IRS isn't even yet accepting returns), some forms are not available.  Follow the specific instructions given to you by TurboTax....closely.  It may just be too early to properly prepare your specific tax return.

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.