pam-snyder55

Why can I buy Premier from Staples that includes the state for $74.99, but through this site I would spend 59.99 for Premier and then spend another 39.99 for the state?

Texas Roger

From Staples, it is probably the CD/download product that you install on your computer and from TurboTax you are looking at the online product where state is always an extra fee. Here is the TurboTax link for CD/donwload products: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

The CD/download product is $99.99 for Premier federal with state included. 

Many retailers sell TurboTax products for lower prices than you must pay to buy them directly from TurboTax. TurboTax can't dictate what retailers sell their products for and won't match retailer's prices. 

Texas Roger