kbake10

Why are there only 10 financial institutions listed to import from. I need to import from american enterprise investment services(ameriprise). I

sara_c

Ameriprise is one of the financial institutions integrating with TurboTax for import. When you refer to "10 financial institutions" you may be referring to the logos displayed on the product, but there is a search box where you can type "Ameriprise" and it should come up as a choice. Do not use the long name, just "Ameriprise". I hope this helps.

Robertm5

JeanneLO

@Robertm5

Did you have a question?

Please see this link for the TurboTax Import Partners: https://www.intuit.com/partners/financial-institutions/professional-services/tax-import/program-over...