Solved: Why am I not able to file my taxes? It has not asked me to take a picture of my tax forms either

Why am I not able to file my taxes? It has not asked me to take a picture of my tax forms either

You cannot e-file a tax return without income.  Go to Federal>Wages and Income to enter your W-2.  If you are using the mobile app you can snap a photo of it--but check carefully to make sure every box goes in correctly.  You cannot take photos of any of you other tax documents--you need to enter them yourself.