Why am I being charged $106.97 when I opt to pay $34.99 and there is a $0 charge to file for State Taxes. When I totaled everything I shouldn't be charged that the total

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crawford-michell

Why am I being charged $106.97 when I opt to pay $34.99 and there is a $0 charge to file for State Taxes. When I totaled everything I shouldn't be charged that the total

2 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

State IS a separate charge 36.99.  State is only currently free in the Free Edition.  Then you probably selected to have the fees deducted from your federal refund.  There is a 34.99 Refund Processing Service charge for that which you can avoid by paying with a credit card.
So 34.99+36.99+34.99=106,97

How to find your fees… Log in to your return Click on My Account at the top, then on Tools Click on My Fees A window will pop up that shows the fees
VolvoGirl
Level 15

For help with fees,    
  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301994
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings