stacymae23

Who is provider me or my dependent

Where it says provider SSI #cant be the same as mine do I put my son's info n the slots

Who is provider me or my dependent

The "provider?"   Are you answering questions about the child and dependent care credit?  That is a credit you use if you paid someone to take care of your child so you could work.   

If you did not pay for childcare so you could work you need to delete that form.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580507-how-do-i-delete-form-2441-in-turbotax-online

rjs

Who is provider me or my dependent

If you are talking about the child and dependent care credit, the provider is the person you paid to care for your son while you were working. It's not you and it's not your son. You have to enter the name, address, and Social Security number of the person that you paid to care for your son. That person is the provider.