If your 2020 AGI is below the threshold of $150,000 (Married filing Jointly), you are eligible for both stimuluses. If you did not receive the second stimulus, you are entitled to the Recovery Rebate credit of $600 per person when you file your 2020 tax return.
In TurboTax Online, to claim the Recovery Rebate credit please do the following:
- Sign into your account and continue from where you left off
- Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Federal Review on the top of the screen
- On the next page titled Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click on Continue
- Follow the interview
- TurboTax will determine whether you are entitled to any additional stimulus
- Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of your form 1040.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Due to the Cares act for 2020, MRD was suspended for this year, for 2021 I expect my taxable income to be similar to 2019 which was $379,245.00. Therefore I need to file 2021 Form 1040-ES Payment Vouchers.