ahdelery

Where is the large figure in Other Income Taxes coming from and why won't it let me remove it???

I cannot find the source of this figure and it won't let me remove it.  What is it and why can't I remove it?

SteamTrain

"Other income taxes" starts with the $$$ totals from your Federal PLUS State withholding on all your W-2 and 1099-R forms  (sometimes a few others, if you go into that section and add some more items, but usually those two things)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

ahdelery

Thank you, SteamTrain!  That's exactly what it was.  I really appreciate your swift help! God Bless!