Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is IDNotify? I click the link in the notification email - it goes to a sign-in page that leads to tax prep workflow, no links to IDNotify anywhere.

When signed in, the link STILL takes me to another sign-in page. Searching, the help articles say "click the link in the notification email." Well, that doesn't work. Searching all the Intuit sites doesn't work. Signing into TurboTax just forces me into tax prep workflow. Why is this garbage service mandatory, and completely unusable?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Where is IDNotify? I click the link in the notification email - it goes to a sign-in page that leads to tax prep workflow, no links to IDNotify anywhere.

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Lol. Now I have to get on a phone call?

You literally can't provide a link (referenced by your own website) to a service you lump in with my tax prep?

Absolute clowns. Don't worry - I'm not actually that interested in whatever it flagged, because it'll just be a pitch for another paid service that doesn't work.

Get back to not solving other people's problems.

Extremely unhelpful

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

We are aware of the issue and actively working on a resolution. It has no impact on their IDNotify subscription or eligibility and they are still covered for identity protection or Identity restoration.

If there is an alert that you would like more information about or to take action on (freezing your credit report, etc.), please reach out to IDNotify directly.

IDNotify phone number - 888-883-1852/ Email Address - idnotifymemberservices@experian.com

LINKS
https://portal.idnotify.com/login
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-management/help/how-do-i-log-into-idnotify/00/26907
https://www.idnotify.com/contact-us/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies