Where can I get customer service help when the sof...

Where can I get customer service help when the software malfunctioned?

my 1099 info was imported incorrectly

There is no guarantee that importing will happen correctly ... all items imported must be confirmed by the user before a return is filed.  

Import errors are usually because the financial institution coded it improperly.       That is why imports cannot be guaranteed since TurboTax has no control or way to know it the content of the import from the financial institution is accurate or not.

Those 1099  investment forms are complicated and and if I knew which numbers go where I would not need software.  This was a costly error and I will spend that money in the future on a real accountant and not on some company that hides behind disclaimers.

Blaming it on someone else is a lame excuse.  I am curious why the "tax advisor" did not give me that explanation.  I am done with Turbotax after having used it for over 10 years.

Nobody can "blame" import errors on anyone since error can happen on either end and there is no way to know.   All TurboTax can do is display the import file information as received.     It is not possible to error check it.   Only you can do that.     There is no other tax software that can guarantee imports but feel free to try it.  

Who is the "tax advisor" since you put it in quotes?

Turbo Tax is a self prepared return.  It has no way of knowing or checking that you entered something wrong or in the wrong place or entered something twice  Or left something out.  It doesn't check against any outside sources.  The IRS has copies of all the W2s and 1099s your employer and banks/brokers, etc. sent in to match against.  Turbo Tax only checks the calculations of what you entered.   It is your responsibility to check it over before you file.  They only Guarantee that the calculations are right based on the entries you made.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/what-is-the-turbotax-100-accurate-calculatio...

In the Online End Users License Agreement I found...

scroll way down to 2. Services (see last sentence)

2.4     Import Services.  The Services may include a feature that allows you to import, where applicable, certain information from participating financial institutions (including those offering a TurboTax for Online Banking interface), payroll processors, personal financial software, business financial software such as QuickBooks and charitable deduction information from ItsDeductible branded service. You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of the information that is imported.

From  https://turbotax.intuit.com/corp/license/online/