caragod9

Where can I add my parent's taxable income on my taxes? I had the page up for a second but then I lost it, so I need to add this info but I can't.

I was just waiting to get my mom's taxable income but then I refreshed the page on accident and now I cannot find where to put that information anymore. I know I need to add it in there but I can't get back to that page to add my parent's taxable income since I was claimed as a dependent.

What are you doing?  Why are you trying to enter your parents' taxable income on your own tax return?  What are you entering on your own return?  What income did you have? Is this something to do with kiddie tax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/income/help/what-is-the-kiddie-tax/00/25913

caragod9

Usually they ask for your parents taxable income when you are claimed as a dependent on their taxes. All of my other siblings who filed had to do this as well. I don't know why I have to add that but it came up and I accidentally lost the page. Just trying to make sure I have everything I need.