hirschcorey

When will extensions forms be available? I was informed it would be available March 18th, but it is now the 19th. Thank you.

AndreaC1

AndreaC1

davidhills

Can you please provide an update? Easy Extension is still not available 3/26.
AndreaC1

It's working now. There are just a couple workarounds. Try in a different browser from the one you are using; usually Chrome works. If not, try Firefox. You may need to also clear browser cache/cookies and then try steps below.

The file an extension link under "Manage your returns" is not working properly and still being investigated by the developers right now.

So when you log into your TurboTax account, click Tax Home to the left (do not click Take me to my return) and then look in the bottom left corner above Sign Out and click File an Extension there instead.

Or try going here <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/irs-tax-extensions/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/irs-tax-extensions/</a> and click File a Free Extension and use your TurboTax information to log in and go through steps from there.
davidhills

Thank you so much for your response. It was giving me an error yesterday but worked today. Very helpful workarounds.
AndreaC1

You are welcome!