When will 8915-e be available in Turbo-Tax?

It is not yet available. Form 8915-E was only very recently released by the IRS. 

By completing the IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R) interview, the pertinent Form 8915-E details will be captured.

For more information, see: What is Form 8915-E Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments?

I’m unable to e-file due to this message: Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets.

when I went into the help portion, file 8915-e came up but I didn’t take any deductions from my retirement? Is this what the problem is it should I be looking for a refund from the company because I can’t file?

It will be available soon.  Form 8915-E: Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments, which is used for COVID-related early distributions, will be e-fileable starting 2/24.  The IRS is updating form 5329’s instructions to make it clear that COVID related exceptions cannot use 5329 and should use the new 8915-E.

The pandemic has affected your taxes in many ways. Including reporting in TurboTax the amount of stimulus money you received. Click Here for more information on how the Pandemic affected your 2020  taxes.