nicholef78

When the tax season for intuit is open?

When the tax season for intuit is open?

TurboTax has been available to start 2019 tax returns since mid-November 2019.  E-filing of tax returns became available on January 4, 2020 using TurboTax.

Go to this IRS website for the official start date - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

DjMeko

When the tax season for intuit is open?

Why won't Turbo Tax allow me to file my LLC S Corp Business return.  Says Intuit Tax Season is not open.

It is now January 27

Vegasrubio

When the tax season for intuit is open?

I'll second that question!  It is now January 28th.  The IRS is now accepting returns since yesterday, but when I try to e-file TurboTax starts to transmit but the a message come back that "...The Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the tax season yet...", without an indication when it will be open!  Come on Intuit!  At least give us some idea when the IEFC is expected to be open!

buybeach

When the tax season for intuit is open?

Yeah. It's 1/28/20 and although I was able to file a 1065, the system will not allow me to file 1120S. This kind of amateur nonsense seems to occur every year. Like the message telling me that I can file during "tax season" but failing to inform the user as to when that actually is supposed to be.

This product does not improve yearly, just gets worse.

buybeach

When the tax season for intuit is open?

And does anyone from Intuit bother to even read this forum? Why are we referred here to help if no one from the company monitors it?

LindaB1993

When the tax season for intuit is open?

IRS officially opened the electronic filing season as of January 27, 2020.