Solved: When I printed out my forms to be mailed, your "note," before my NYS completed tax form, says it MUST BE eFILED! But you won't let me "back in" to fix.

When I printed out my forms to be mailed, your "note," before my NYS completed tax form, says it MUST BE eFILED! But you won't let me "back in" to fix.

How can I get TurboTax to let me go back and fix this?  They should have told me this BEFORE they took my money and told me to submit for printing, which then ended my filing with them.  Thank you for your help.

Please follow the steps below to file your State return:

Login to your TurboTax account and then:

1. Click on My TurboTax, then click on My Tax Timeline. (top left of the screen just below the TurboTax logo.)
  2. In the SOME THINGS, YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state. (Important do not select continue with state return as it will send you back in a loop. Please select add a state, as this will bring you back into the program, even though you are not really adding a state. Instead you will be selecting the tab in the next add step)
  3. Click on the State Taxes tab. (Located in the upper portion of the screen)
  4. Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
  5. Click Done with State.
  6. Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.

5. Click Done with State.

It worked!!  Thanks SO much!!

You are very welcome !!