danni0320

When I go to file my taxes it said I need to fill out the schedule sb form 1 and I can file on 1/28. What did this mean? What do I have to do?

MayaD

It means Schedule SB, Form 1 - Subtractions from income has not yet been finalized for e-filing. The form should be available on 01/28/2021.

Once the form is available you will be able to finish and e-file your return. 

Wisconsin Individual Form Availability

mseifer1

It is 1/28 - turbo tax updated my federal and state forms this morning.  I still do not see a Schedule SB - Form 1.  When will that be available in Turbo Tax?  If it is available - why does turbo tax not include it on my return after a download?

Cynthiad66

It means Schedule SB, Form 1 - Subtractions from income has not yet been finalized for e-filing. The form should be available on 02/12/2021.

TurboTax now has to program that form into its software.  It will be ready by the date IRS starts accepting E-file returns.

Wisconsin Individual Form Availability

Your federal income may include items that aren’t taxable for Wisconsin, or it may not include items that are deductible for Wisconsin. You may have to subtract these items from your federal income to arrive at the correct Wisconsin income. Schedule SB must be filed by persons for whom the subtraction modifications described below apply

[edited 2/1/21 | 6:00 pst]