turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

danni0320

When I go to file my taxes it said I need to fill out the schedule sb form 1 and I can file on 1/28. What did this mean? What do I have to do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
MayaD
Expert Alumni

When I go to file my taxes it said I need to fill out the schedule sb form 1 and I can file on 1/28. What did this mean? What do I have to do?

It means Schedule SB, Form 1 - Subtractions from income has not yet been finalized for e-filing. The form should be available on 01/28/2021.

Once the form is available you will be able to finish and e-file your return. 

Wisconsin Individual Form Availability

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mseifer1

It is 1/28 - turbo tax updated my federal and state forms this morning.  I still do not see a Schedule SB - Form 1.  When will that be available in Turbo Tax?  If it is available - why does turbo tax not include it on my return after a download?

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

It means Schedule SB, Form 1 - Subtractions from income has not yet been finalized for e-filing. The form should be available on 02/12/2021.

TurboTax now has to program that form into its software.  It will be ready by the date IRS starts accepting E-file returns.

Once the form is available you will be able to finish and e-file your return. 

Wisconsin Individual Form Availability

Your federal income may include items that aren’t taxable for Wisconsin, or it may not include items that are deductible for Wisconsin. You may have to subtract these items from your federal income to arrive at the correct Wisconsin income. Schedule SB must be filed by persons for whom the subtraction modifications described below apply

[edited 2/1/21 | 6:00 pst]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
WI 1
Level 2

2/20/22: WI Schedule SB, form 1 NOT WORKING CORRECTLY.  On one return, the LTCi premiums from Easy Step were carried into line 7 on WI Sch. B, BUT ALSO into line 6. That is, the "Additional medical insurance premiums" and SSA-1099 Medicare B premiums that were noted in the Easy Step section were NOT correctly imported into line 6, but replaced with the same number as line 7!!  On another return, no "Additional medical insurance premiums" were transferred to line 6.  This I noticed only after I had filed another return, so now I'll have to file a printed amended return :(   And I'll have to review previous year's returns, too, in case this is a carryover glitch. 

WI65

None of the WI Schedule AD or SB are working in my TurboTax either.  It is April 18.  When was Turbotax planning to have these functional?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies