turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

karebaby

When I go to efile it says I can't because schedule c is not available to efile. Is this just because the form isn't ready yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

When I go to efile it says I can't because schedule c is not available to efile. Is this just because the form isn't ready yet?

Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization (for Sched C) won't be ready until 01/29.  You may have another form in your return that won't be ready until 01/31.  Come back then, and you will be able to e-file.  Federal Forms Availability Dates

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Schedule C is available...
karebaby

Oops I meant profits or loss from business. It says ready to file by mail 1/31/2019 but on efile it say's can't efile....

There's probably a depreciation form attached to that Sch C that isn't final yet
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

When I go to efile it says I can't because schedule c is not available to efile. Is this just because the form isn't ready yet, what does this mean?
sbntedegs

+1 to Sch C not being ready. TurboTax, please provide update on expected timeline.
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization (for Sched C) won't be ready until 01/29.  You may have another form in your return that won't be ready until 01/31.  Come back then, and you will be able to e-file.  Federal Forms Availability Dates

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies