turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When I click Edit/Add Schedule K-1 with the Free edition of Turbotax, it then asks me "Did you receive any Schedules K-1? I click "YES" and it returns to the beginning.

For this page: https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/schedule-k-1/enter-section-199a-statemen...

I never get to the "Tell us about your Schedules K-1" screen.  It just loops
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

When I click Edit/Add Schedule K-1 with the Free edition of Turbotax, it then asks me "Did you receive any Schedules K-1? I click "YES" and it returns to the beginning.

If you are using TurboTax Online Free or Deluxe, you will need to upgrade in order to add Schedule K-1. See this FAQ: How do I upgrade or switch to a higher version of TurboTax Online?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jainsanket
Returning Member

Screenshot 2024-03-20 120401.pngScreenshot 2024-03-20 120425.png

Hi PatriciaV, 

I have the same issue as the first author of this post. Based on the post category, we both received above promotion from Credit Karma/Intuit. I believe K1 form should be included for us like other non-free forms because the above promotion. Any help would be appreciated? 

Also, generally I have a use TT Premier every year. For 2024, I have completed all forms except K1. 

Sanket

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jainsanket
Returning Member

I called them. They made me restart my computer, Clear cookies and cache from current browser, try a new browser. But it did fix the issue. I think this is a technical glitch. 

jainsanket
Returning Member

K-1 now works for CreditKarma customers

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies