When filling out my 2019 my husband and I received...

dmhines8

When filling out my 2019 my husband and I received a 1095 b or 1095 C form but when I get to the end of my taxes its saying I need to enter my 1095A do i leave it blank

Kat

You may have answered a question in the healthcare section incorrectly.

Try this:

In the search box of your TurboTax program, type in 1095-A.  You'll see the option to "Jump to" that topic.  You should see the question that asks if you received a 1095-A.  Answer "No" to that question.  Hopefully, this will clear your return for e-filing.

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
sbarnard

How do you get where you need to be to fill out for a 1095-C.

AmyC

The 1095-B and 1095-C are informational only this year and should be tucked into your tax file. Only the 1095-A must be reported because it may involve a tax credit. The 1095-A is for people with Obamacare. If you don't have that, there is nothing to report.

@sbarnard