jjgoodwin3

When entering real estate tax on step-by-step the screen is blank, I can enter on forms but would like to confirm the issue is or isn't an impact on anything else.

TT Deluxe for PC. Step-by-step, Guide me or on my own, trying to enter property tax the screen blow the tabs is blank. On the same screen mortgage interest and energy credits are both functional. I can go to forms and enter the information, but am concerned the step by step entry screen is blank.

Cass0317

If you are experiencing blank screens, please see the TurboTax Article below for troubleshooting steps: Troubleshoot blank screens, missing buttons, or missing images

Cass0317

jjgoodwin3

Resolved my issue. Thanks!