sandyanderson077

When entering a Charity name, turbo tax won't accept it and keeps saying "enter the charity name". Is this a bug?

EbonyA

Try clearing your cache and cookies and then re-attempt the step and see if the issue still persists; you can also subsequently try using a different browser altogether. The 2 FAQ's below are for your reference:

Clearing Cache

Deleting Cookies

sandyanderson077

Hi, this did not solve the problem.  I also am finding a similar issue entering my 1099-SA.  After entering, it does not appear in the table.  I was able to import charitable giving via ItsDeductible but want to let you know that clearing cache and cookies did not work.  I use Safari on a mac...could it be a compatibility issue?

Don't enter any special characters in the charity names.

For example, instead of St. Jude's; enter St. Jude or St. Judes.