Solved: Whats a Market Identifier ? and the marketplace assigned policy number??? my 1095-c doesnt say any of those it has my name ssn and my employer's name

Whats a Market Identifier ? and the marketplace assigned policy number??? my 1095-c doesnt say any of those it has my name ssn and my employer's name

You do not report your Form 1095-C on a tax return nor do you report the Form 1095-C as a Form 1095-A.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a Form 1095-C - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2920031-do-i-need-to-enter-my-1095-c

Start the Health Insurance section over.  If you had coverage for the whole year indicate that.  Where asked if you had one of the less common plans shown, click on NO, since you have a Form 1095-C.  Click Continue.  That completes the Health Insurance section

Thank you  so much!