What should I do? Trying to e-file my state tax return but I have to pay filing fee of $24.99. charge credit card button does not work. need assistance.

gingging2x

KarinKm

Brent8

I have the same problem. Can't e-file state.

Lucy2604

Bought Home & Business cd.. got to e-filing for state. It took me to credit card info for payment. It took it but got an error shortly after and it didn’t take me back to allow e-file. Went back in to file and they want payment again 

morphos37

I'm encountering the exact same problem. When I click "charge to my credit card" button, it says, Turbo Tax needs to save your return before continuing. So I click that and then a Turbo Tax sign in pop-up appears and it doesn't  allow me to pay with credit card. I guess I have to file my state return by mail. This is unacceptable error of the software and so irritating!!