turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What should I do? Trying to e-file my state tax return but I have to pay filing fee of $24.99. charge credit card button does not work. need assistance.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KarinKm

What should I do? Trying to e-file my state tax return but I have to pay filing fee of $24.99. charge credit card button does not work. need assistance.

Brent8

I have the same problem. Can't e-file state.

Lucy2604
Returning Member

Bought Home & Business cd.. got to e-filing for state. It took me to credit card info for payment. It took it but got an error shortly after and it didn’t take me back to allow e-file. Went back in to file and they want payment again 

morphos37

I'm encountering the exact same problem. When I click "charge to my credit card" button, it says, Turbo Tax needs to save your return before continuing. So I click that and then a Turbo Tax sign in pop-up appears and it doesn't  allow me to pay with credit card. I guess I have to file my state return by mail. This is unacceptable error of the software and so irritating!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies