Solved: What is this Sign now, save time later? Who are you sharing my info with?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What is this Sign now, save time later? Who are you sharing my info with?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 12

TurboTax does not share any of your information.  Your privacy and security are very important to us. 

You will be asked to electronically sign at the end if you don't sign now. The "Sign now, save time later" allows you to sign the terms and conditions early, but don't worry, you can do this later if you feel more comfortable going through the program first.  If you sign it now, it just makes the filing process go a little faster at the end.   

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

TurboTax does not share any of your information.  Your privacy and security are very important to us. 

You will be asked to electronically sign at the end if you don't sign now. The "Sign now, save time later" allows you to sign the terms and conditions early, but don't worry, you can do this later if you feel more comfortable going through the program first.  If you sign it now, it just makes the filing process go a little faster at the end.   

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That answer doesn't sound correct.  The agreement I read says this is allowing your TurboTax info to be shared with Intuit for other purposes beyond tax prep.
Highlighted

I would also like more information on this.  I signed but then noticed the details about sharing my information with outside parties.  I would like to revoke this consent and sign normally.  How do I do this?
Highlighted

I would also like more information on this.  I signed but then noticed the details about sharing my information with outside parties.  I would like to revoke this consent and sign normally.  How do I do this?
v
Privacy Settings