Solved: What is this Sign now, save time later? Who are you sharing my info with?

What is this Sign now, save time later? Who are you sharing my info with?

TurboTax does not share any of your information.  Your privacy and security are very important to us. 

You will be asked to electronically sign at the end if you don't sign now. The "Sign now, save time later" allows you to sign the terms and conditions early, but don't worry, you can do this later if you feel more comfortable going through the program first.  If you sign it now, it just makes the filing process go a little faster at the end.   

That answer doesn't sound correct.  The agreement I read says this is allowing your TurboTax info to be shared with Intuit for other purposes beyond tax prep.

I would also like more information on this.  I signed but then noticed the details about sharing my information with outside parties.  I would like to revoke this consent and sign normally.  How do I do this?