hma3316

What is a school district? I live in buffalo because I am a college student and my permanent address is in New York City. As of December 31, I was in New York for break.

DanielV01

For NY, your school district relates to where your residence is.  Since you live in NYC (even though you stay in Buffalo for school), you will use your borough as your school district.  The question is not about where you are going to school (college), but rather in which school district is your home located in (for tax purposes).

DanielV01