madilyn-elizabet

What is a minimal tax return document? Do I have to file this to get the stimulus check if I do not have to file taxes for 2019 but did for 2018?

If you are not filing a 2019 tax return and you are not required to file a tax return and you do not receive Social Security benefits, then use this TurboTax website to register for the stimulus - https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

DawnC

In order to deliver money as quickly as possible to those who need it, the IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose to receive their refund via direct deposit into their checking account.  These taxpayers will automatically have their stimulus payment deposited into the account they received their refund.  If you filed a 2018 tax return, the direct deposit or address on that return will be used to issue your stimulus check.  

How will the stimulus package impact me?