turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What if I entered the correct AGI for 2019 that they're asking for ID and it is the correct amount on my w 1040 wrong and it's still being rejected?

I vented the correct AGI for 2019 for identification purposes and it was rejected and the number is what's on my 1040 ?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

What if I entered the correct AGI for 2019 that they're asking for ID and it is the correct amount on my w 1040 wrong and it's still being rejected?

We are unable to see your return here in this public forum. 

For assistance with your AGI, please click here

For assistance with your rejected return, please click here

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Well my taxes have been checked   For id purposes provide your 2020 AGI I entered the wright number off the 2020 return that they approved ,and they rejected me twicw e filling 

AGI  Both documents are correct and they are still rejecting this years return                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Should i File by mail ,  a copy of tax 2020 return with AGI

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies