blackie12564

What if I entered the correct AGI for 2019 that they're asking for ID and it is the correct amount on my w 1040 wrong and it's still being rejected?

I vented the correct AGI for 2019 for identification purposes and it was rejected and the number is what's on my 1040 ?
CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

We are unable to see your return here in this public forum. 

For assistance with your AGI, please click here

For assistance with your rejected return, please click here

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

blackie12564

Well my taxes have been checked   For id purposes provide your 2020 AGI I entered the wright number off the 2020 return that they approved ,and they rejected me twicw e filling 

AGI  Both documents are correct and they are still rejecting this years return                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Should i File by mail ,  a copy of tax 2020 return with AGI