Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does your stimulus submission was accepted mean?

Well  TurboTax is TREADING on twitter right now. Seems NON-Fillers and some others who use it have not gotten anything at all. SEEMS TO BE A WIDE SPREAD PROBLEM FOR TURBOTAX.

True, guess a little impatient on this end.

okay so 4/7/20 

I got "Your federal Stimulus return was accepted"

I have NOT received my stimulus payment YET.

I check here it says Stimulus submission was accepeted

Does this mean I AM GUARENTEED to receive my stimulus payment?

And how come when I check on the IRS website, it says 'payment status not available'?

Can someone from turbo tax or anyone else with any sort of knowledge on this please help?

Thanks again!

So im not the only one that got screwed over by turbotax? They tell me its not in their hands anymore after convincing mw to do that stupid stimulus submission and the dude wanted me to lie on it by putting my2018 AGI at zero when I made momey that year becahse of that I got declined the first time but got accpeted the 2nd time because i used the right info. This happened April 5th why is my bank account still empty? I even used the **bleep** get my payment tool and it accepted me too and said it will be sent into my bank account or is this another BS lie to shut me up? 

And one more thing. How do I track my stimulus payment? Idk where to look and i cant sign back in the get my payment tool until 24 hours have passsed. Dont know why but that happens. So anyone have a link they can send me to track my stimulus? 

Guys if your stil lwaiting its cuz are refunds are still being processed by the IRS go to refund tab and click where my return enter the info it says it could take up to 21 days for efiles... It really sucks it means since we used turbo we have to wait til lthey start up again... Since we did not use the IRS Non-fillers like i did for not making  over 12k i have to wiat till they accept it

Jeremy93
Returning Member

I filles out the stimulus registration with turbotax for non filers, it said accepted on the 8th, i was wondering if it would mess something up if i fill out the Non filers registration for the stimulus directly on the IRS website??

Its not going to let  u

Are you sure? Why do I still feel like they screwed us over on purpose and knew what they were doing the whole time? Thanks TurboTax for lying to your customers. So now we gatta wait until next week or longer. If what this person just said is true we might still have to wait until the IRS processes our stimulus forms

so that means I will get a payment? I was confused maybe it meant accepted but not approved to get payment 

Haydenash

I am also going through the same thing... 

worried that Turbos ‘stimulus submission’ wasn’t an adequate choice... I believe that Intuit also had a hand in developing the IRS Non-filers in-line submission form so surely some Turbo Tax employee reading our, very real concerns, can give us some sort of reassurance here...

That's what I'm trying to figure out too I did a tax return but I dont work and it said everything was accepted including my stimulus submission I'm confused plz helo

Yea idk what's going on than the sad part is u cant even tlk to nobody

No that's what I tried to do too and they won't let u say they already have your info

Its crazy how NOONE from TurboTax has come and answered ALL OUR QUESTIONS instead of directing us to the IRS.GOV check my payment tool.

The tool doesnt work for us because it keeps saying payment status not available.

We need more info

TurboTax needs to give us answers as to when EXACTLY we are going to get our stimulus checks since the hold up is BECAUSE WE USED TURBOTAX's tool.

FML i should have just waited to use the IRS.GOV tool instead of filing with TurboTax, but i figured i didnt want to be late and filed for the stimulus return with TT.

I HOPE SOMEONE FROM TURBOTAX READS ALL THE COMMENTS/CONCERNS and replies to ALL OF THEM to put our minds at ease. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies