Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does your stimulus submission was accepted mean?

i know bad mistake won't use TT again very misleading

Mcmillanitr
Returning Member

Turbotax now has a stimulus submission thingy now too

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment here is the site man IDK GOIGN ON BUT  I FEEL LIKE TURBOTAX **bleep**ED ME MAN IT SAYS I WONT BE GETTING **bleep** LIKE HOW IS GOING ON MAN

Yeah guys so far  i can CONFIRM that NON-FILLERS like me who used TURBOTAX are the ones that are **bleep** out of luck atm.... 

I went to track my payment and it says my status is not available? 

??

Right, was thinking same thing.  Wish I would've gone straight through the IRS instead of TT.  Did check, now I have DD info but can't change it.  Mine was accepted on the 10th.

Maybe we will still get it?

Yes, I'm sure we will, just frustrating that we can't use the government tool on the IRS website to check anything or change DD info.  TT is wrong for this.

Zach89

Has anyone tried filling out the non-filer tool on the irs website after having filled out the turbo tax stimulus registration? Cuz i got accepted on the 7th and everyone i know got the deposit today but me.... can i just go on the irs website and fill out there non filer tool to make it faster maybe...??

It wont work when you do it says you already FILED i thinking USING TURBO WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA I WONT EVER USE OR RECOMMEND TURBO TAX TO ANYONE

No, I tried to go to IRS site for "non filers." But because I went to Turbotax site first and filled out there for Stimulas it told me I had already got acceptance and couldn't file there.

Zach89

Well thats a good sign then if it said u already filed and were accepted. I think its just gonna take a lil longer to get the deposit cuz they just got our info and there trying to catch up 

Its my first year  i dont make much under 12k free lance thats why i used the non file at turbo i really need this money since no one is looking to hire me for work:/ and  i cant unemployment cuz  i was not a legit COMPUTER Repairman sooo i really need this money

Zach89

Ya same i only made 250 dollars on the books so i just filed that i made 0 cuz i was gonna do a tax return on that little amount its under 12k so no need from what i understand 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies