turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bbell

What does this mean on my bank statement? Deposit-ACH-IRS TREAS 310 IRS TREAS 310 (TAX REF)

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

22 Replies
bbell

What does this mean on my bank statement? Deposit-ACH-IRS TREAS 310 IRS TREAS 310 (TAX REF)

thank you! how do you know if its state or federal?

IRS = Federal.
nlealofi

310 IRS REFUND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
nlealofi

I received my refund but just the federal tax but all of it .  Will you help me out of this?
bbell

not quite sure what you're asking?
dmmi232

nlealofi hey you may have owed money from last year...I was supposed to get back 847 and received 515...looks like I won't have to get monthly $60 deductions anymore

ACH IRS TREAS ___ (TAX REF) = You got an IRS tax refund for the indicated amount.
Kkcicimom

Can you explain what this means and why is saying anything about the irs

@Kkcicimom wrote:

Can you explain what this means and why is saying anything about the irs

That is the direct deposit of your federal tax refund.

I only receive 65 for the tax relief 

I received a 310 IRS deposit today of $924.35?  why this amount?  I did not owe in 2018, and am still waiting on my accountant to file our 2019.  2018 we received a refund and should for 2019 as well.  We do not owe back taxes?

Gmbee2018

I got 25$

Corayma

kewhippl
Returning Member

WHY am I only receiving $1012.75 from IRS TREA 310 TAX REF

I thought the amount was $1200.00?

Im a single woman and have already filed my 2019 taxes

thanks K

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies