What does "Our records indicate that you are not e...

betty_jose

What does "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets." mean?

trying to efile the return, after I have paid for services and this keeps coming up.
RayW7

It means that one or more forms aren't available yet to e-file.  The IRS are still finalizing some tax forms needed for electronic filing. On the upper right hand side of the screen, click Federal Review.to verify which form/s needed on your income tax return or check for errors.

Please troubleshoot with the options below. If needed, we will investigate your experience.
 Thank you for your participation and patience. 

Check Availability
 Please confirm all forms you are filing are available and supported to be e-filed. 
When will my forms be ready?

(The 8915-E Form is projected to be e-fileable starting 02/24/2021)

Sign out, Remove state and try again
 If all your forms are ready and available to be e-filed and you receive this message, please follow the steps below

1. Sign out of TurboTax.
  2. Sign back in.
  3. E-file the return again.

You may need to remove your state and prepare your state return again to move past the error and successfully e-file

cameron3874

I just realized that the question posted under my aunt's profile and not mine.  But I have checked the federal form list and all the forms i need appear to be available. I have also logged out and back in multiple times.  I've paid the fee.  My aunt had the same issue and she decided to go to another online program and filed it with no problems.  I have tried to email and FB message support. Advice would be greatly appreciated

cameron3874

All set!  It let me delete NY the 2nd log out and log in.  Thank you