What address should I put for my medical services work? I was an independent contractor doing work outside my regular employment . This work was at a surgical center. Is

This independent work was not my full time job. Do I need to be filing as an independent contractor

Yes if you didn't get a W2 for it then you need to file it as self employed/independent contractor, etc.  

You use your own name and address and ssn or business name and EIN if you have one.   You should say you use the Cash Accounting Method and all  income is At Risk.  After you put in your income and expenses  if your net profit is $400 or more you will pay 15.3%  Self Employment tax in addition to your regular income tax.  The Schedule SE will be automatically filled out for it.

After it asks if you received any 1099Misc it will ask if you had any income not reported on a 1099Misc. You should be keeping your own records.  Just go through the interview and answer the questions.   Then you will enter your expenses.