Solved: What address is best to use when living overseas? Your overseas address or your stateside address that is used for mailing purposes while over seas?

What address is best to use when living overseas? Your overseas address or your stateside address that is used for mailing purposes while over seas?

I have a mail forwarding address in the states.  Should I use it or my physical address overseas?

I would use your US address.  I don't know where you are living however, I have seen issues with foreign addresses.  The address on the return is what the IRS will use in corresponding with you. If they have a question for you in 2 years, for example,  in 2 years, they will use the address on the return.