Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jenine

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

@herpoleon I think we already established that I was wrong about the State and Federal being paid out at the same time. I don't know what "High Horse" you are speaking of, but I worked [removed] for the refund that I will be getting back..... and I am not on welfare, therefore cannot be a welfare [removed]. I made a comment and was told to [removed].... therefore bertonsthe1 got the reaction that he or she did. If anyone else has some messed up stuff to say to me, they can [removed] as well.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

So am I they only one that hasn’t got a date yet? Just curious. Everyone is saying the 22nd, but on mines it says it’s still being “processed”! Someone tell me they have the same thing so I can feel alittle better!

@lmanansala629 I don't have a date yet either, I filed 02.02, still on 1 bar and in processing.

@rchellet15 I filed 01/22! I don’t even have a bar. It just says it’s been accepted & it’s processing on the IRS website. Hope we get some kind of date soon!

Thank you for the kind reply’s:)
Jd0924

I dont have a date either guys mines is still  in the first  bar filed  2/2. So let's hope  we see a change  tomorrow.
rita801

Now my bar is gone and it just says so processing and a date will be provided later. What does that mean

Did anybody get their state refund back today, but not their federal?

my bars are gone now and  a message a date will be provided later
Jd0924

@rita801 @rchellet15   it means that they are processing our refunds and they will provide a date wen they finish. I woke up this morning to the same message but you have your DDD either later in today or tomorrow morning. My bar was gone too. But I'm trying to figure out is this new that they take the bars away while processing. But don't worry y'all its good news.
Jd0924

I don't get a state back no federal yet either those come at separate times tho or u can get them together it depends on how they process them.
ejinks23

Well I can say that I filed and accepted on February 2nd, no credits. Woke up this morning with no bars, it saying still processing. I decided to call the IRS to figure out if they could tell me anything and after checking the lady came back and said that I had a letter mailed out. That's all that she would tell me. So if you have no bars and it says still processing, it does not necessarily mean a good thing..
rita801

Yea I called and they said it still being processed. It won't be 21days until tomorrow. But my bars disappeared yesterday. That has never happened before. And most times when that happened it's being red flagged for a manual review. Which is dum because I've filed the same for the last 7yrs.
ejinks23

But if it says still processing and you find out you have a letter being sent out, I have seen and heard a lot of people say that it is due to verifying your identity. Seems like there would be an easy way to do that online or over the phone rather than having a letter mailed out that takes weeks to get..
ejinks23

@rite801  Did they tell you the you had a letter being sent out?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies