Hello @Gingerjessi !
Short answer is the IRS and State agencies have high traffic right now and working through all the payments. As long as your payment is marked for July 15th, 2020 or sooner, you're good.
Longer answer and how to check any scheduled payments in TurboTax is as follows;
You can verify the scheduled debit date by accessing a copy of your complete tax file. The scheduled debit date would be located on either the Federal Information Worksheet in Part V of the form(if you owe federal taxes) or the State Information Worksheet-Part V (if you owe state taxes).
Note: When you schedule a payment for taxes due, the payment information is forwarded to the processing government agency. TurboTax is not notified of your payment status.
Please take the steps below to obtain a complete copy of your tax return filed using TurboTax Online, which would include all worksheets.
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
- Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
- Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
- In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
- Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Then select the option to print your 2020 federal and state returns. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
- This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
- Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.
If you have a question regarding your schedule payment call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 or contact your state tax agency, for assistance with the scheduled payment.
The original post can be found here.
Hope this helps!