We just purchased the online turbotax "Business Es...

We just purchased the online turbotax "Business Essentials" I now realized that I need to have the desktop version of Turbotax Pro. How do I switch it?

Contact whoever you purchased it from and see if you can exchange it.  If it is downloadable software from Amazon or another site, you sometimes cannot get it refunded.  If you bought it from Intuit, they should be able to work something out with you.  

Those are not names of the Turbo Tax USA programs.  Is it for the professional Intuit programs?  Or For Canada?