victorhs

'VE PAID FOR THE FILLING FEES BUT I WAS CHARGED AN EXTRA $44.99 FOR PREMIUM SERVICES. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE $126.98 ONLYPLEASE REFUND THE DIFFERENCE

There is a fee for federal and a fee for state.  Then to have the fees deducted from your refund is an EXTRA 39.99 Refund Processing Service charge (44.99 in California).  If you had used a credit card you would have avoided the extra charge.

If you are in California you have to add on the Premium Service to get refund Processing.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2204687-what-is-the-premium-services-bundle

If you used the service and had the fees deducted from your refund you can’t get a refund.

victorhs

I'VE PAID WITH MY CREDIT CARD HOW CAN I REQUEST A REFUND?