Using turbotax deluxe, i can't update my spouse's ...

knj009

Using turbotax deluxe, i can't update my spouse's phone number and can't get to the form mode as FAQ recommends

JohnB5677

You should see Tax Home on the left side of your screen.  This is the area that your looking for.  If you don't see it click on the 3 white lines.

1. Sign in to TurboTax and
  2. select Intuit Account on the left, just above Sign Out (you may need to scroll down;
  3. select the 3 white lines or Tax Home if you still don't see this).
  4. Select Sign in & Security to update information like your user ID, password, phone number, or email.
  5. Or select Personal Info to update information like your name, address, or job.

If you don't have the Online version of TurboTax you will not have a FORMS mode.  The CD version of Desktop TurboTax will have this

knj009

Hi John,

Thanks for the info and help. 

I actually would like to update my spouse phone number on Federal Information Worksheet - which I guess won't be submitted to the IRS? 

I checked Personal info summary page but it doesn't have a field to update phone number for my wife.

If you can tell me where I can update it, I'd appreciate. 

Thanks again for your help!

JohnB5677

This is not in the Personal Info section.  It is on the black banner on the left of your screen,Intuit Account