turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rauhoffc

Where can i find billing and payment information for turbotax services?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Use this TurboTax website for your orders and payments - http://turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/orderstatus/orderstatus.jsp

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on View order details

clarkmelissa
Returning Member

This does not show what they charged you for only the version used. I used the "free" version and paid immediately (did not use their extra "take the fee out of return" for $40 more). I can not find why I was charged $118.25 for using the free version, no taxable income, paid immediately, and did not select the extras they force on you like Plus. It is suspicious that the customer cannot find detailed billing info. If the charge of $118.25 is for using direct deposit, the only option I selected, I am using another service in the future.

@clarkmelissa wrote:

This does not show what they charged you for only the version used. I used the "free" version and paid immediately (did not use their extra "take the fee out of return" for $40 more). I can not find why I was charged $118.25 for using the free version, no taxable income, paid immediately, and did not select the extras they force on you like Plus. It is suspicious that the customer cannot find detailed billing info. If the charge of $118.25 is for using direct deposit, the only option I selected, I am using another service in the future.

So, when you clicked on View order details for tax year 2020 what exactly did you see?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies